•  Email Info@bazzilaw.com
  •   Call : (313) 978-0000
  • Fax : (313) 960-4400


Immigration Law

A visa is a permit that allows an alien to apply for admission to the US at the border and it bears the form of a stamp on the alien's passport. A valid status means that an alien is authorized by the USCIS to stay in the US for an authorized period of time. When an alien enters the US via a valid non-immigrant visa, he/she is usually given an I-94 card, which states the validity period of the alien's non-immigrant status in the US. Generally, the USCIS officer will attach the I-94 card in the alien's passport.

Bazzi Law is able to file a change of status or extension of status application on behalf of the qualified applicant, who is legally staying in the US. Our experienced attorney(s) will first evaluate your situation and assist you in determining which status you may be able to apply for. If the case is doable, we will be glad to take your case.

After you retain us, our experienced attorney(s) will closely work with you in preparing your application. We will review and organize all the necessary application materials to provide them in a well-organized manner. Our experienced attorney(s) will complete all the application form(s) required; draft the petition letter or affidavit for you if applicable; submit a complete set of application materials to the proper USCIS office; and contact the USCIS for the status of your pending case. As soon as the USCIS makes a final decision on your case, we will inform you of the result accordingly.

Speak with Our Professionals Now

Call (313) 978-0000

Imigration Law, Work Visa , Criminal Law

Family Law, Probate, Business Transactions


Contact Info

Bazzi Law, PLC
25639 Ford Road Suite 201
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

 313 978 0000

313 960 4400

 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 9.00 am to 7.00 pm