Applying the National interest waiver is a complicated process. Before beginning your NIW petition, experienced attorneys at Bazzi Law will first consider your situation and evaluate all the alternative immigration options available to you. You may send us your resume either by email or by fax. After reviewing your resume, we will give you initial advice on whether an NIW is applicable to your situation or you may opt for other channels such as EB-1(a), EB-1(b) or Labor Certification for your immigration petition.
NOTE: you are not necessarily limited to just one type of immigrant petition, and you may petition in two or more categories, provided you meet each category’s requirements.
For a National interest waiver petition, the key point is to prove the national benefit that the applicant will bring to the US in his/her field. The importance of strong recommendation letters and a well drafted-petition letter to support such claims cannot be over emphasized. Therefore, if you prepare your NIW petition with the help of an experienced attorney, your chances for success are greater.
After you retain us for your NIW case, our experienced attorneys will effectively communicate with you and work closely with your recommenders throughout the whole procedure. Z&A proudly offers the following quality services related to NIW:
- Provide sample recommendation letters applicable to client's field, which can be used as a reference for the initial draft of the Letters of Recommendation;
- Advise client on legal procedures applicable to collect Letters of Recommendation needed for client's NIW petition;
- Review and edit client's Letters of Recommendation to improve their persuasive value and to tailor them to client's specific situation;
- Work with the client to revise and finalize the Letters of Recommendation;
- Guide client on legal procedures applicable to collect all the documents and information needed for client's NIW petition, according to the USCIS recently decisions and guidelines;
- Organize all the required documentation for client's NIW petition, including the signed recommendation letters;
- Draft a petition letter that explains how the evidence proves that client should be granted a National Interest Waiver and provide a copy to the client for review before filing;
- Submit the completed NIW petition materials to the proper USCIS Service Center upon approval from the client; and
- Communicate with the USCIS to check on the status of client's pending case, and respond to any requests for additional information pertaining to the NIW case.
If the USCIS makes a request for additional evidence on your pending case, we will respond and submit the additional documentation required for your case to the USCIS in time. As soon as the USCIS makes a final decision on your NIW application, we will inform you of the result.
NIW is an extremely complicated and time-sensitive procedure. We recommend that you consult with an experienced and responsible immigration attorney. We have successfully represented many NIW cases. If you would like to contact us, please telephone us or visit us at one of our seven locations. You can also contact us conveniently online by emailing us. Our attorneys will use their experience, expertise, and teamwork to ensure the highest quality of service.