In an EB-1(a) petition, the emphasis is laid on the applicant's personal achievements in his/her field to prove his/her being among the top of his/her field. A right approach to define the applicant's individual field and evidence his/her achievements is the key in a successful EB-1(a) petition. Therefore, if you are prepared with the help of an experienced attorney in your EB-1(a) petition, your chances for success are greater. Bazzi Law proudly offers the following quality services related to EB-1(a):
Bazzi Law experienced attorney(s) will first evaluate your situation as to the options of your potential immigration petition. You may send us your resume either by email or by fax. After reviewing your resume, we will give an initial advice on whether the EB-1(a) category is applicable to your situation. If not, we will advise you on which classification type(s) are best for you, such as EB-1(b),NIW or Labor Certification.
After you retain us for your EB-1(a) case, we will:
- design the right approach to your petition and provide sample recommendation letters applicable to your field, which can be used as a reference for the initial draft of the Letters of Recommendation;
- review and edit your draft recommendation letters to tailor them to fit your EB-1(a) petition;
- guide you to collect all the documents and information needed for your EB-1(a) petition;
- organize all the required documentation for your EB-1(a) petition, including the signed recommendation letters;
- draft the petition letter that explains how the evidence proves that you should qualify as an Alien of Extraordinary Ability;
- submit the completed petition materials to the proper USCIS Service Center;
- contact the USCIS for the status inquiry of your pending case.
If the USCIS makes a request for additional evidence on your pending case, we will respond and submit the additional documentation required for your case to the USCIS in time. As soon as the USCIS makes a final decision on your EB-1(a) application, we will inform you of the result.