Michigan Business Lawyer
Every company, regardless of its position in the market or its industry, will obtain meaningful benefits by working closely with experienced legal counsel. Based in Dearborn, Michigan, and serving regional and national businesses, we at Bazzi Law provide results-oriented, dynamic legal counsel.
Our practice areas include:
- Partnership/shareholder litigation: Intracompany disputes can jeopardize a company's future. Our law firm prosecutes and defends such claims, providing strong analysis and determining the best way to protect our clients' interests.
- Contract disputes: Contracts are the foundation of any agreement between businesses. When this foundation is shaken due to one party's failure to adhere to contractual terms, our attorneys can intervene.
- Business transactions: We advise and counsel companies of all sizes in the full range of business transactions, including partnership agreements, finance, buying or selling a business, and entity selection and formation.
- Real estate: We represent purchasers, sellers, developers and investors in sales and acquisitions, development and planning, financing and leasing matters.
- Loan workouts: Our law firm assists clients with the financial, tax and real estate issues associated with distressed businesses and properties.
- Consumer litigation defense: We defend manufacturers and sellers in state and federal courts. While we have tried numerous cases to verdict, our lawyers emphasize the necessity of resolving matters quickly and cost efficiently whenever possible.
- Product liability defense: We aggressively defend design, manufacturing and failure to warn cases against manufacturers and sellers throughout Michigan and the Midwest, providing cost-effective representation of the highest quality.
Our approach goes far beyond simply "winning" the matter at issue. Our objective in any matter is to create strategies that situate our clients for success in both the short and long term. This can prevent future litigation and preserve business relationships. With many of our clients, we fill the role of in-house counsel, advising on day-to-day legal and business matters. Whatever your company's legal needs, our lawyers and staff stand ready to achieve your objectives.